Globon bedding guarantees a hotel quality sleep - night after night. We believe in democratizing luxury, using a direct-to-consumer approach that positively impacts the price tag. And in exquisite design and craft, every piece gives your bedroom 5-star quality.
When it comes to good bedding, sweet dreams are made of these. While duck down tends to be heavy and uncomfortable, goose down and feather mix duvets are warm without being weighty, making for a more restful sleep. The Globon Texcote Nano treatment extra lightweight summer comforter/ lightweight duvet comes in a 400 thread count down-proof casing, in a choice of four size options – Cali King Size, King Size, Queen Size, Twin Size.
- Dimensions: 108" x 98"
- Fill Weight: 564 g/20oz
- Dimensions: 106" x 90"
- Fill Weight: 510 g/18oz
- Dimensions: 90" x 90"
- Fill Weight: 397 g/14oz
- Dimensions: 60" x 90"
- Fill Weight: 328 g/11.6oz
- Filling: With Texcote-Nano Treated white goose down is DWR coating treatment, durable water repellent, anti-bacterial, hypo-allergenic, and reduced odor. 700 fill power.
- Fabric: The true silent but down-proof fabric, 400 thread count, super-soft touch.
- Elegant Style: Box stitching that prevents the filling from shifting. Nice piping with four corner tabs to anchor the duvet cover.
- Dependent Certification: RDS Certified, OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified, DOWNPASS audited, we guarantee non-living- plucking, non-cage-rearing and force-feeding, all the down and feathers are sourced from the food industry.
- Easy Care: Machine Washable & Dryable. Machine wash in the gentle cycle with cold water when needed, tumble dry on low. Do not use bleach or other harsh chemicals on this comforter.
Normal down and feather will be dripping wet if mixed with water, but Texcote Nano Treated down and feather is durable water repellent.
With Multiple Premium Performance:
- DWR, tested by IDFL
- Quick Dry
- Improved Filling Power
- Enhanced Thermal Retention
- Unpleasant Odor Reduction
- Machine Washable
- Meeting Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Traceable and approved by Downpass